Seasonal Work Permit

Special rules for certain occupations and citizens of certain countries

The occupations are performer, au pair, berry picker, seasonal work, researcher, athlete or coach, trainee, volunteer.
if you will apply for an EU Blue Card or an ICT permit, special rules will apply for certain occupation.

You may be required to obtain special types of permits if you are the citizen of certain countries,which called working holiday visa for young people.


How Nordic Turns AB' can help you?

Employers in some industries are subject to more stringent requirements.
If you have such offer of employment and you want to proceed your visa application with reliable company.

Nordic Turns AB can be your first and only choice.
We check first your employment credibility directly with the mother company and confirm all documents and legal obligations to proceed seasonal work visa application.

Nordic Turns AB, Organization number 559315-3918.
Registered and operating address:Hemmansv gen 28, 302 52 Halmstad, SWEDEN
Photos, Videos & Information by: Operating office, Nordic Turns AB

© Copyright 2020 Nordic Turns AB. All Rights Reserved.